>> Home | Actualities
GREECE - The accessibility of SRSE on AccesSchool.eu
Το School of Rural and Surveying Engineering (SRSE) was founded in 1917 under the title of "Higher School of Surveying Engineering" .

Initially, three years of study were required to obtain a diploma, but in 1930 this was increased to four years and the title was changed to "Higher School of Rural and Surveying Engineering".

A leading personality behind the School of Rural and Surveying Engineering and the changes of 1930 was Professor Demetrios Lambadarios. Professor Lambadarios was a member of Athen's Academy and server as Rector of NTU (1928-1933) and Dean of the School for many years. Today, the School's building in Zographou campus carries his name. In 1974 the Scool's curriculum was extended to five years.

See the accessibility here
Powered by ManAct.net